Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pain

It is a vicious cycle that if not stopped in time, can go awry.

The truth I don't speak about is that love is scary. It's the scariest thing I find to exist in this world. When love is so deep and becomes one-sided, you question where you go from there, how you carry on. But that's the thing, you must carry on and refrain from dwelling about it. This act of dwelling only sends you deeper into seclusion and is something doesn't allow you to pick yourself as readily.

I work to my bones to ensure nothing falls apart. Is that being unhealthy? I always ask myself.

I have yet to find an answer.

But it seems that what I put on the table is always being deemed as one who is insane. They always say "The standards you are providing and expecting in return is too high to reach". I never knew how to react whenever arguments ensued and I was thrown such words.

I still question if the way I love is wrong. I am pretty sure it is but I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment